Saturday 2 April 2016

Archived: Topshop's Wonderland Nail Polish

Topshop's Wonderland nail polish is absolutely beautiful. From its awesome bright pink shade to its gorgeous formula it is just wonderful. I cannot express how much I love Topshop nail polish.  They have the most unique shades and are such excellent quality.

Wonderland glided onto the nails amazingly smoothly as the formula is first class and the brush is great. It is highly pigmented and totally opaque within two coats of polish. It dries really quickly and is super long lasting. It is a total winner in my eyes.

I would highly recommend Topshop's Wonderland polish and if you have never tried any of Topshop's polishes they are definitely worth trying.

What do you think of Topshop's Wonderland nail polish? Have you tried any Topshop polishes before? Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment