Saturday 20 September 2014

Essie's Turquoise & Caicos Polish

Essie's Turquoise & Caicos Polish has been on my lust list for over a year and I am finally the proud owner of a beautiful bottle of it. I love the colour so much and of course you can never have too many mint or turquoise polishes.  

I am a huge fan of Essie nail polishes however I found this polish to have a rather thin formula. I think I must have bought a bottle where the formula wasn't quite right as I have never experienced this with Essie nail polish before. I found I needed three coats for a streak free finish.

Despite this I feel that the end result is still as gorgeous as Essie polish normally is. Therefore, it is worth the extra coat of polish.

Have u guys tried this polish? How did you find it?




5 comments:

  1. LOVE this colour!

    xxcharlou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes me too!im such a fan of mint polish i just keep buying them!:)thanks for reading:)xx

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty colour! Love it!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so nice isn't it!im so glad i have added it to my collection:)xx

    ReplyDelete