Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween Nails #3: Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips in Spun For You

I have had so much going on lately that I haven't had much time to experiment with my nail polish. I have just been slapping on some awesome nail polish strips and leaving them on for a week at a time. I really do love Sally Hansen's nail polish strips a lot. They are so great. As Halloween is tomorrow I decided to wear these gorgeous nail polish strips called Spun For You. They are metallic silver with a black spider web pattern which is so cool. I've never had spider web nails before and I'm guessing that you have to be very talented to paint spider webs on your nails free hand. In reality I absolutely hate actual spider webs but these nail polish strips are the cute standard web pattern which is why they are so pretty:).

I really wish I had the time to try out spider web nail art so I would love to hear if you try it. I think painting my right hand would impossible. 

Have you ever tried to paint spider webs on your nails? How did it go? Do you think you would try out this pattern free hand?










10 comments:

  1. These look great! Love them! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good! Have to try it!

    elissex.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Just let me know and I will follow u back
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing, such a cheap and easy idea : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete