Sunday 25 January 2015

Orly's Lilac Gloss Glitter Polish

Orly's Lilac Gloss Glitter Polish is a very pretty fine lilac glitter polish as it's name suggests. This was the first Orly glitter polish that I had ever tried.

I found that it really need to be worn over a base polish as after three coats of this polish my nails still weren't properly covered. I decided to try wearing it over Topshop's Filament polish which I think looks pretty cool.

This polish does have a nice formula and decent brush so when used over another polish it is great.

I am interested to see what it looks like over a darker shade of polish.

Have you ever tried any of Orly's fine glitter polishes?

Orly's Lilac Glitter Polish

Orly's Lilac Glitter Polish

Orly's Lilac Glitter Polish

Orly's Lilac Glitter Polish

Orly's Lilac Glitter Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment