Tuesday 20 January 2015

Warehouse Panel Necklace

I have found some great statement necklaces in Warehouse over the winter months. I really like this one because it is pretty chunky yet still maintains it's elegance with the Jewell encrusted segments.

The unusual design of the necklace is really attractive and quite edgy so it's right up my street. I actually also really like the chain as it is different to all of the other chains on the necklaces that I have.

What do you think of this necklace? Do you have any statement necklaces from Warehouse?

Warehouse Panel Necklace

Warehouse Panel Necklace

Warehouse Panel Necklace

4 comments:

  1. Very unique! Love it

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love how unique Warehouse have been making their necklaces recently:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. i know,thats what drew me to it when i saw it online and then i decided i should add it to my collection:) thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete