Thursday 22 January 2015

Tanya Burr Gift Set #1

I think that Tanya Burr is one of the nicest people around and I think it is amazing that she has her own range of nail polish. I loved her first nail polish collection which was released at the start of 2014 so I was extremely excited to see that she was releasing gift sets with three polishes in them.

This gift set includes a deep purple polish called New York Night, a multi coloured glitter polish called Fireworks and a lovely coral polish called Mischief Managed.

I am really looking forward to trying these out. I expect nothing but greatness from these polishes.

Have you got any of Tanya's nail polish gift sets? What do you guys think about theses polishes?

Tanya Burr nail polish

Tanya Burr nail polish

Tanya Burr nail polish

Tanya Burr nail polish

Tanya Burr nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment