Saturday 10 October 2015

Essie's Serial Shopper Polish

Essie's Serial Shopper Polish is a gorgeous peachy coral shade. I don't own many coral polishes so I like that this one can brighten up my nail polish life with its beauty.

There is something so special about Essie polishes and Serial Shopper just confirmed that notion even more. The formula of Serial Shopper is absolutely lovely and it applies really well to the nails. I found two coats of this polish was enough for my nails to be totally streak free. This polish dries quite fast and easily lasts for a week on my nails.

I definitely think that I will be wearing coral nail polish more often now that I have Serial Shopper in my life.

What do you guys think about Essie's Serial Shopper polish? Do you have this polish? What are your thoughts on it?:)


2 comments: