Saturday 10 October 2015

Mindy Kaling "Why Not Me?"

I was so excited when I found out that Mindy Kaling had a new book coming out called "Why Not Me?". I love the lady herself and I read her first book a few months ago and thought it was great. I knew there was high a chance that I would love her new offering. And I did. Actually I loved it so much more than her first book. It is one of the best books I have ever read.

In "Why Not Me?" Mindy shares so many hilarious and interesting stories about herself and her experiences. Just about all of them made me chuckle to myself. I was so interested I just couldn't stop reading. I really do think it was more entertaining than her first book!

There are so many amazing stories in this book that I don't want to spoil for you but there is one in particular about Barack Obama and a member of staff which you have to read. I don't want to go into detail about this story as I think YOU NEED TO READ IT!

I highly recommend this book especially if you watch The Mindy Project. I think you would benefit from knowing what Mindy's speaking voice sounds like.

I give this book 100 marks out of 10-that is how much I loved it. It's definitely one to put on your Christmas list.

Have you guys read Mindy Kaling's book "Why Not Me?" ? Is it something you would like to read? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment