Saturday 10 October 2015

Nails Inc's Meadow Bank Gingham Polish

Ooh I have been looking forward to showing you Nails Inc's Meadow Bank Gingham Polish for a while because it is so cool. I mean this looks so awesome right?! I am wearing this polish over Topshop's Green Room and I think the colour combination gives it that extra bit of edge. It's quite a bold, geometric look and thats why I love it. 

This polish is part of the Gingham Collection so it consists of square matte glitter particles of differing sizes. The square particles are white and yellow.

Meadow Bank was lovely to apply but I definitely did some strategic matte glitter particle placement. It dries quickly and if you use a good topcoat will last well.

Overall, I think this is such a unique and versatile polish. If you are looking for something a little bit more unique I would highly recommend this polish.

What are your thoughts on Nails Inc's Meadow Bank Gingham Polish? Is it something that you would like to try? I'd love to hear from you!


2 comments:

  1. What a cool looking topper :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really striking isn't it?!especially when you pair it with a turquoise polish:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete