Thursday 10 December 2015

A Christmas Tree Room Addition

I am absolutely delighted with my cute new colour changing fibre optic tree for my room. It fits perfectly on my windowsill and brings a lovely bit of colour to my new monochrome room. It provides a really calming atmosphere as well which is great to have in my newly decorated sanctuary. I searched everywhere for a 3ft fibre optic tree and found this one on Tesco online. It was super easy to assemble and I love that it has individual cherry lights on each branch as well as being fibre optic. I know it won't be to everyone's tastes but I love it and it's just the right amount of colour for my room this Christmas.

What do you think about my new colour changing fibre optic Christmas tree? I would love to here your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment