Thursday 10 December 2015

ASOS Pug Christmas Jimper

Ok so the person who designed this jumper basically designed to cutest Christmas jumper of 2015! I found this jumper on ASOS. I am a cat person but as soon as I saw this jumper I knew it was destined to be mine. Could this pug be any cuter with its antlers, red nose and wee elf booties? No, it really couldn't. I think this is the perfect Christmas jumper for those who don't want to wear anything too cheesy. I personally love it.

What do you guys think of my ASOS Pug Christmas Jumper? Do you have a favourite Christmas jumper this year? Let me know!



2 comments:

  1. This jumper is so cute! Xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, its adorable and cosy too:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete