Thursday 14 November 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas #2: Nails Inc's Christmas Crackers


I am really getting into the Christmas spirit early this year so I thought it would be a great excuse to give you some more ideas for presents. I tried extremely hard to resist buying Nails Inc's Christmas Crackers but in the end I gave in and bought them for myself as another special treat after a long and stressful year. I am so glad I did because I think these crackers will be the highlight of my Christmas gifts this year. They are so gorgeous and sparkly so even without pulling them they will look amazing on my Christmas tree. I think the selection of polishes inside the crackers is brilliant. They include some of their new releases too- and at a pretty decent price for the amount of full sized polishes that you get.

I will definitely be displaying these beautiful crackers around my house this Christmas before I pull them with my family. 

What do you guys think? Maybe you could make crackers for your friends & family yourself and fill the with an assortment of other polishes like Barry M!

I would love to hear if there are any other nail polish related gifts that you will be wishing for or giving this year!







15 comments:

  1. I love these, my Mum was on about getting them for her and I!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yeh you totally should!would be a very cool present to share!:)x

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Love the bright blue colour! And I LOVE your idea of making your own nail polish crackers too :) xx emsypickle.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!the bright blue looks even more amazing on your nails!:)x

      Delete
  3. All of your designs are so beautiful! I too am a nail polish addict and are thinking of buying these! xx

    I just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Awards 2013, If you want to participate, check out my blog post,

    Lots of love,

    Katie xxx
    beautyandkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much for your comment and for the nomination!i really appreciate both!:)x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooo cool! I need to get this for my best friend....(and for myself of course ;)

    Where can I get this? At a Nails Inc counter?

    LFA (lovefromangelic)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes u get them from Nails Inc counters in heaps of department stores like selfridges & boots!i preferred mine from the nails inc website!:)xxx

      Delete
  6. That makes an interesting crackers for Christmas :-) thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable idea! Love them!

    Kimberley x

    Www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow they are amazing!!!! This would be such a fab idea if you had a group of girlfriends to buy for, cause you could divide the crackers up! Love them- thank you for sharing! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that would be so much fun!or if you had five sisters hehe!:)x

      Delete