Wednesday 27 November 2013

I'm A Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out Of Here! Tag Post


So, the lovely Hannah from Locked In A Bow tagged me to do the I'm A Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out Of Here tag post.  You can find her awesome blog at http://lockedinabow.blogspot.co.uk. Please go check it out!:) Her blogging friends Rochelle and Natasha created this tag. You can see their information in the photo above. Go checkout their blog too!:) http://next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

Here are the questions and my answers:

1) You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?

This is a difficult question. I am going to presume that I already have suntan lotion. I think it would be between a good lip balm with a high SPF in it so I wouldn't burn my lips, a face cream with high SPF so I could keep my skin hydrated and my favourite Neutrogena shampoo so I could properly wash my hair and rinse away all the dirt and bugs.

2) What would be your main pre jungle worry?

Um all of the creepy crawlies, especially the ticks! Bleugh! Also, the heights and possibly having to eat jungle stuff!…Probably just everything about it would be a worry!

3) You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?

I would panic! I would want to try and put on foundation and concealer but since everyone would see me without make-up the entire time it would probably be a better idea to go in without a fresh, clean washed and cleansed face!

4) Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?

I think I would definitely wear my hair in a plait. I have a mass of curly, extremely frizzy hair which sucks up moisture and then triples in size. Without hair dryers and straighteners I would need a way to make sure it wasn't let loose otherwise it would take over the camp! Haha!

5) For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?

Mollie King from The Saturdays would be great for moral support. She is always cheery too and would be cheering everyone on. Especially the girls! I can imagine she would be like “woo girl power”.

6) Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?

I’m quite good at being resourceful so I would probably be finding things we could use as substitutes for objects we didn't have.

7) What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’?

I really like being a blogger so I'm not sure…..

8) Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?


Probably any trial with heights involved because I hate heights! I so would not jump out of a plane though. All of the trials would be a challenge!

I tag everyone who is reading this to do this tag post! The questions are really fun and not things you would normally think about

Let me know if you do this tag!:)

Please go and checkout Hannah's blog as well as Rochelle and Natasha's!

No comments:

Post a Comment