Wednesday 6 November 2013

Retro Nail Post


We've been having a major clear out in my house for the last few weeks. It is amazing how much rubbish you can have in your house! However, at the bottom of a box I found some old nail tattoos that I had when I was a kid in the mid 1990's. I was so excited to find them as I remember how much fun I had with them at the time. I think I got them in packs from Tammy Girl (anyone remember that shop??). My favourites were the coloured ones but I only found the glow in the dark ones as I think I had used up all of the coloured ones. They actually still glow in the dark after all this time. I can't wait to have a sneaky try of these nail tattoos as I remember them being way easier to use than the water transfers you get now.

There are some super cute tattoos on the sheet that I found. Although, the Mona Lisa and Elvis Presley ones are a little odd! There are even Marilyn Monroe tattoos and randomly some little pigs!! Apparently that's just how we rolled in the 90's :-).

Did any of you have these when you were a kid?
















2 comments:

  1. Totally remember these haha! So cute.
    Thanks for following me on twitter so I was able to find your fab blog :)
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay glad someone else remembers them!aw well thanks for following me too!:)x

      Delete