Wednesday 20 November 2013

NOTD: Dogtooth


Here is a quick NOTD post. Today I am wearing my Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips in Check It Out. I have loved dogtooth patterns since I was a young teenager so I am so happy that I can actually have a perfect dogtooth pattern on my nails thanks to Sally Hansen. I have never tried to paint a dogtooth pattern onto my nails by hand and to be honest I'm not sure I would manage to pull it off. Therefore, I think these nail polish strips are AWESOME!

Let me know what you think of them!







8 comments:

  1. Love these! I love this pattern as well :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, how much were they? Are they difficult to apply? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!boots used to stock them for £7.99 but apparently they have stopped now..you can get lots of diff designs from amazon and some of them start at £3.99!:)i did a massive review post on them a few months ago!i think they are much better than nail wraps to apply and they last way longer!:)x

      Delete
  3. These look so cool! My nails aren't long enough for patterns but I'm determined to grow them longer so I can wear designs like this! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!go for it girlie!:)thanks for your comment!:)x

      Delete
  4. Wicked!!! They remind me a lot of the Kiko Nail Patch ones I tested a while back, I think that this sort of pattern makes nail strips worthwhile! xxx

    Tia

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh i totally agree because you just couldn't get such a precise design by hand!:)x

      Delete