Friday 8 August 2014

Barry M Silk Effects Pearl Nail Polish

I have purchased quite a few new Barry M Polishes lately so expect lots of posts on them soon.

I was feeling like a bit of a change in the colour of polish that I have been wearing so I decided to purchase Barry M's Pearl Silk Effects Polish. In the past I have not really been drawn to pale,white polishes but now I really like them.

Barry M's Pearl Silk Effects Polish is a lovely pearlised polish with a shimmer throughout. It applies really nicely with the brush provided and has a great formula. I only needed two coats of this polish for it to be totally opaque which was a pleasant surprise.

If you are looking for something a bit  different that you wouldn't normally choose I would recommend trying this pearl polish! It's really pretty and you could mix things up a bit and use it in conjunction with another polish.

What do you guys think if this polish? Do you normally wear white or pearl polishes?



10 comments:

  1. I really love the look of this polish!
    Great for summer and winter :) xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes i agree!!Thanks so much for reading lovely:)xx

      Delete
  2. I have this polish and I also have the blue one as well, and they are lovely subtle colours :-)

    www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww ace!i really like the blue one too:)thanks so much for reading and leaving a comment lovely:)xx

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely!
    I've been on the lookout for a nice white polish, think you may have helped me here :)

    Mish @ www.jutejamandjoy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh awesome!!:-)hopefully you will like it!thanks for your comment lovely:)xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. i wasn't sure if i would like it but i really do!:)thanks for your comment:)xx

      Delete
  5. It is a really beautiful polish. I found it can go on streaky the first coat that you apply, but the second coat always makes it look beautiful.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its definitely best with two coats!:)i really like it:)thanks for commenting:)xxx

      Delete