Sunday 5 October 2014

Miss Selfridge Pendant Necklace

I really love this colourful Pendant Necklace from Miss Selfridge. The combination of coloured gems that are used on this necklace are so gorgeous. I think it looks even more amazing in real life.

I love wearing this necklace with colourful clothing as well as black clothing. It's fun to just hold it up to clothes to see if it will look good. I really like the chain it is on too because it's really light weight and comfy.

What do you guys think of this necklace? I would love to hear from you!




5 comments:

  1. Such a stunning necklace. The colours are beautiful!

    Love,
    Iram @ Lovestruck for Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love statement necklaces at the moment :) xx

    Kitty | kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks gilrie!yes i love them too:)i need to stop buying them as i think i have enough now haha:)xx

      Delete