Sunday 12 October 2014

Orly Color Blast Azure Polish

My main local Boots store recently started stocking Orly nail polish. So, the first nail polish by Orly that I have ever tried is Azure. It is a gorgeous blue full coverage glitter polish.

I found that this glitter polish applied really nicely with the brush provided and only two coats were needed to provide full coverage. If I had more time I might have added a third coat of polish but I think you can get away with just two. 

I love that there are silver glitter particles throughout this polish. I think it makes it even more pretty.

I am really impressed with Orly's glitter polish and look forward to trying some other polishes from their collection soon.

Have you tried Orly Polishes before? What do you think of them? What are your thoughts on this polish?




No comments:

Post a Comment