Tuesday 28 July 2015

A Bit Of Furniture Shopping

My house has been in desperate need of redecoration and renovation for a very long time. It seems like we are finally getting round to doing it though it takes a lot of energy to keep everyone focused on the end goal.

Recently we have been going round furniture shops for inspiration and to see if there is anything that we would like for house. The bathrooms need to be done first and we have also decided that it's about time I had a nice bedroom.

We have been generally having a look in shops as every single room in my house needs to be done apart from our kitchen which we luckily got redone a few years ago.

We won't have room for a massive sofa however the red one in the photos below would be my dream sofa (if it was black!). I absolutely love these modern bedside table lamps but I'm a bit worried about how easy they are to clean. I also have my heart set on getting this jewelled curtain pole-I NEED to get sparkle into my room! I have also had my eye on this Kylie Minogue bedding.

Have any of you been redecorating recently? Have you found any amazing homeware items? I would love to hear your thoughts!




2 comments:

  1. Love this post !! I am also in the process of redecorating my bedroom and haven't found anything in stores since it is a NYC theme and i live no where near NYC! Good luck finding everything you need! I recommend Ikea if there is any where you are from they are good quality and good prices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh your room sounds like it will be so cool when you are finished!i think I have seen a couple of NYC skyline prints but tats about it!ah yeh our nearest IKEA store is 2 hours away so I've never actually been but will keep it in mind!thanks so much for reading lovely!xxx

      Delete