Thursday 9 July 2015

NOTD: Pink & Blue Gingham

I am gravitating towards wearing really bright nail polish at the moment and absolutely loving colour. I have been wearing Models Own's Sun Hat Polish For Tans Polish which is this amazing neon pink shade. On my accent nail I am wearing Nails Inc's Belsize Mews Blue Gingham Polish which I think is awesome and goes so nicely with the bright pink polish.

What do you guys think about this combination? Have you tried either of these polishes? I would love to hear from you! 

6 comments:

  1. I adore this combination! At the moment I am loving bright pinks with pastel blues and this is just the perfect mix to go on the nails! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh this would be the perfect polish combo for you then!i must admit i am also loving bring pink & pastel blue:)i don't want to clean this polish off hehe:)thanks so much for reading & commenting lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Now that is a really nice topper :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is so so cool!!!def one of my favs already hun:)thank so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! You can never go wrong with bright colours in summer. I love especially trying out different shade and nail art in the summer too.
    www.anythingbeautygoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with you there:)I am the same as you although recently i haven't had much time to do any nail art which is such a shame!thanks so much for reading & commenting lovely:)xxx

      Delete