Wednesday 22 July 2015

Boohoo Pink Stone Necklace

I have another gorgeous statement necklace from Boohoo to show you today. Yes this Boohoo Pink Stone Necklace is in the same style as my Turquoise one but I couldn't resist buying it.

It is just such a gorgeous colour and I don't have many colourful necklaces in my collection so I felt it was a great purchase. Like the Turquoise necklace, I love that this pink necklace has some subtle sparkle on it. It is so pretty when it's on that I couldn't be happier with it.

I definitely recommend checking out Boohoo's necklaces are they have some amazing ones for great prices.

What do you guys think of my Boohoo pink stone necklace? Do you have any favourite statement necklaces at the moment? I'd love to hear from you!



2 comments:

  1. I've been loving statement necklaces recently, this one is gorgeous! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been the same-in fact i think I'm addicted to them as they can totally brighten up an outfit:)glad you like it girlie:)thanks so much for reading & commenting:)xxx

      Delete