Monday 13 January 2014

Rimmel Space Dust Polish: Shooting Star


Ooh I'm loving this Rimmel Space Dust Polish in Shooting Star. A few weeks ago I posted about the awesome lilac Moon Walking polish which spurred me on to try some of the other polishes in the collection. Shooting Star is a silver textured glitter polish from the Rimmel Space Dust collection and I love it. I'm now addicted to these polishes as they are so sparkly. I wasn't sure if I'd like textured glitter polishes but I love them. The formula is so nice and it glides onto your nails as if it is just metallic polish rather than glitter polish. The brush is really nice and applies the polish effortlessly. You only need two coats of this polish and your nails are perfect. I also love the fact that this polish dries so quickly and it is extremely hard wearing. Even though you don't wear a top coat with it, it just doesn't chip. 

I would definitely recommend these Space Dust polishes! I am really excited about them and can't wait to try a few more:-)

Have you tried these Rimmel polishes before? If so, what did you think of them?







16 comments:

  1. that's beautiful! I really need to have a look at these polishes :)

    Catherine x

    http://beautyintheeyeofthebe-holder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooww..dear..u have beautiful nails.....thanks for visiting my blog..i am following u now on blogloving...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much lovely!!really appreciate you leaving a comment and following:)xx

      Delete
  3. Super pretty polish - I bet they are a pain to remove though?! How did you get on? :)

    Beth @ dreamcatcher-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was actually surprisingly ok!i put bits of cotton wool with polish remover on each of my nails and left them for about 10 mins and then the polish just wiped off really easily so it wasn't too bad at all:)xx

      Delete
  4. Have you applied something underneath or is it just Shooting Star on it's own? Quite impressive if you haven't :) and very pretty!

    Iram @ Lovestruck for Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no lovely just a clear base coat!yes these polishes are great because they are like a mix between a metallic polish and a glitter polish but once its dry it just looks like glitter!:)xx

      Delete
  5. That is a great colour - and two coats? Did you use a base colour? Amazing! Must try!
    Dani xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes just two coats and no base colour needed!they are awesome polishes!:)xx

      Delete
  6. I have the Aurora one from this collection (and I love it!!), but I am having my eye on this one too, even though the silver polishes don't suit me much :D
    macabre-moon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh yes i decided i loved them so much that i bought that one too:)hehe!!i couldn't resist!!maybe you could use it to do silver polka dots on a black base;)it looks gorgeous!!ive tried it:)xx

      Delete
  7. I have this space dust and it's amazing. I love that with every stroke of the brush the glitter bits come out evenly.

    Lorilee

    xxx

    http://lorileeslondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes it is totally like that!!:)they are such great polishes!!:)xx

    ReplyDelete