Wednesday 8 January 2014

Topshop Polish Haul & 2 Polishes For £9.00

I noticed after posting about Topshops Celestial polish that a lot of people are interested in Topshop polish so I thought I would share this little polish haul with you. What is even more exciting is that Topshop are currently offering two polishes for £9.00 instead of each individual polish being sold for £6.00. That makes the polishes £4.50 which is much more affordable. I think if you have never tried Topshop nail polish before and you had been thinking about buying one to try now would be a great time to purchase some since you are saving money! I was really excited when I saw they had this deal on. So, using my Christmas money I bought a couple of lovely new polishes. 





From first photograph to last photograph they are:
-Pie In The Sky
-Pipe Dream
-Nails Imagination
-Blue on Blue
-Baby Blues
-Mardi Gras
-Pluto
-Razzmatazz











8 comments:

  1. They are some lovely picks there, makes me want to nail polish shop :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous colours! I absolutely love Topshop nail polish, I think they're one of the best! My favourite colours are green room, twilight tease and hidden treasure xx

    Olivia | Thoughts, fashion and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally agree!ooh i don't think i have tried any of those ones:)xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love Topshop polishes and this makes me want to buy even more to add to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are so good!i think I'm addicted to them now hehe!:)xx

      Delete
  4. I've never used any of the varnishes from topshop before, but the colours are so cute, as is the packaging - they don't stock them in my local store so might have to have a little online shop :) x

    PaintingPaperFlowers | BeautyBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh, they are really good quality polishes too!aw thats a shame!im actually surprised we have the polishes cos we are a small city and we don't usually get all the good stuff hehe!xx

      Delete