Sunday 26 January 2014

Topshop Daydream Polish


Topshop's Daydream polish is an absolutely beautiful pale bubblegum pink colour which looks so cute on your nails. The opaque formula leaves your nails flawless and just looks so amazing. I have a feeling that so many of you will love this polish. I was never really a big fan of pink when I was younger but now I pretty much love all colours of nail polish and I think this polish is especially lovely. Major salute to Topshop for creating such a fantastic formula and polishes that I just cannot fault!

Even just looking back at the photos now I'm thinking "ooh soooo pretty". I would definitely recommend this polish if you are looking for a gorgeous bubblegum pink!

Have you tried this polish before? What is your favourite pink polish? Let me know in the comments section!







12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour! Love Topshop polish xx

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous shade of pink! I might have to pic this up as my First Topshop polish!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what am amazing colour, this is so stunning. i might have to look into buying this :) thank you for an amazing post :) x Becki x

    Tianne Cherie's Lashes and Bows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww girlie!!yes it is a pretty awesome polish!:)xx

      Delete
  4. Wow I've never tried TopShop's nail varnishes before but the colour and finish looks great! Will have to buy myself some! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes their formula is brilliant!i was really surprised when i tried them!plus they have a huge range of polishes:)xx

      Delete