Thursday 17 April 2014

Easter Nail Art


I was experimenting with my Models Own Nail Art pens and created a slightly Easter Egg looking design. This wasn't what I had intended but I thought I would just go with it. I think because the nail art pens are pastel colours it makes my nails look more like decorated eggs. To achieve this look I painted my nails white and left them to dry for a bit. I then used the brush part of the pens to paint on my polish in thin strokes and blend it together. It is quite a random design but I think it looks cute. 

What do you guys think? Have you created any experimental designs with your nail art pen/brushes?



2 comments:

  1. I think these look fab, kind of like tie-dye! Looks fab as a mani! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so so much lovely!!glad you like them!it was a very random design hehe:)xx

      Delete