Tuesday 15 April 2014

Models Own's Swan Polish: Speckled Eggs Collection


The fourth polish I have from the Speckled Eggs collection by Models Own is called Swan. It is a lovely lilac polish which again makes your nails look like delicious mini eggs! Yum! I think Models Own have done such a great job of creating great pastel polishes with a speckled effect. This lilac polishes shares the same amazing formula as the other polishes from the collection. It applies surprisingly easily to the nails which is due to its perfect formula and its great brush. I hope everyone has had as good an experience as I have had with these polishes- I am very impressed. I really love this collection and definitely think they are worth purchasing. 

I would love to know what you think of this polish! Let me know in the comments section below!:-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment