Sunday 13 April 2014

Models Own's Magpie Polish: Speckled Eggs Collection


Hey guys!

Since Easter is at the end of the week I thought I would show you some lovely spring polishes. Now you may have already seen Models Own's Speckled Eggs Polishes before but I thought I would let you know what I thought of them and show you how they looked on my nails.

The first of the Speckled Eggs polishes that I tried was Magpie which is a gorgeous mint green colour. I absolutely love mint polishes so Magpie is just awesomeness in a polish bottle in my opinion. It is a beautiful bright mint polish which I think is perfect for the speckled egg look. The speckled egg effect is created by lots of different sized particles of black glitter.

I only needed two coats of this polish to get a lovely opaque finish and I have to say that I am very impressed with the polish formula. It is really nice- not too thick and not too thin. The brush is great at applying this speckled egg polish. It spreads the "speckles" evenly over your nails. 

The finished result is adorable speckled nails which look good enough to eat. 

What do you think of this polish? Have any of you tried out these awesome polishes yet? 




No comments:

Post a Comment