Thursday 17 April 2014

Models Own Mutli-coloured Mini Egg Nails


Seeing as it is Easter I decided I would paint my nails with all of my awesome Models Own Speckled Eggs polishes! I LOVE this look. I think it is really cute and fun. Also, who doesn't want their nails to look like mini eggs. I am therefore going to celebrate Easter by digging into some mini eggs with my mini egg nails! Woohoo! Bring me the chocolate!

I hope you all have a lovely Easter with your friends and families!

Let me know what you think of my mini egg nails!:-) 




2 comments:

  1. these look beautiful ! i love the speckled egg collection , must get a couple :)
    The Inked Blonde-Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes chick they are so lovely!they really impressed me!thanks so much for reading:)xx

      Delete