Tuesday 20 May 2014

Barry M Papaya Gelly Hi-Shine Polish

I can't believe I only just purchased Barry M's Papaya Gelly Hi-Shine polish as I love it's gorgeous peachy colour.  I had been trying to resist it since last year but I finally shelled out the extremely high amount of £3.99 to buy it. Hem hem. It was definitely a worthwhile purchase.

I think it is the perfect peach polish. It has the amazing Gelly Hi-Shine formula which I really love. Of course it also applies beautifully and Barry M's polish brushes do a great job in this area. This polish is fantastic quality at an awesome price. I definitely recommend this polish.

Have you guys tried Papaya by Barry M? What do you think of it? I'd love to hear your thoughts!




2 comments:

  1. i love the gelly range its so glossy and such great value for money , love the colour need to add it to my collection ! :)
    Mel | The Inked Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!i wish all polishes could be the same price as the belly hi shines and be the same quality too:)yes this is one of my favs right now:)thanks so much for reading & commenting lovely:)xxx

      Delete