Sunday 4 May 2014

Rimmel Space Dust Polish in Luna Love


Rimmel's Luna Love Space Dust Nail Polish is a bright pink textured glitter polish. It boasts a stunning formula which is the norm for the Rimmel Space Dust Polishes. I adore the polish formula and brush that you get with this polish-it is just awesome. I love how the polish applies as if it is a metallic polish but dries as a textured glitter polish. Out of all of the Rimmel Space Dust polishes this is probably my least favourite. I think some people will love this polish colour and others won't. I think it looks pretty enough its just not as amazingly stunning as the other polishes from this collection.

If you haven't tried out any of these Space Dust polishes you totally should- I wouldn't be making a fuss about them if they were rubbish!:-)

What do you think of this Rimmel Space Dust Polish in Luna Love? Have you tried any of these polishes before?




2 comments:

  1. I love the textured look, it's so interesting. For me Zoya do the best "dust" polishes :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i definitely think it has quite a unique look!ooh i will have to try some of the Zoya ones!:)thanks for commenting lovely:)xx

      Delete