Wednesday 14 May 2014

Models Own's Polish For Tans

I was so excited that Boots had a 3for2 on because I thought I would be able to buy a few of Models Own's new Polishes For Tan. My local Boots didn't seem to stock them at all and most of then were totally sold out online. I finally managed to order two though.

I got Shades which is the coral polish and Bikini which is the yellow polish. I love that they are neon pastel polishes. They are bright but still have a pastel tone.

Have any of you tried these polishes? What did you think of them? I'm looking forward to trying them out!:)



4 comments:

  1. Much love for the coral one! Have a great weekend! x

    KittNoir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!:)appreciate all of your comments on my blog & my youtube!:)xx

      Delete
  2. They're really pretty. I've not bought a Models Own polish in so long but seeing some beautiful shades lately on blogs. Going to have to stock up I think.

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh i would definitely recommend the speckled eggs polishes by models own...they are really awesome polishes-my fav models own polishes for a while i would say!:)xx

      Delete