Monday 5 May 2014

Barry M Silk Effects Polish in Meadow

I absolutely adore Barry M's Silk Effects polishes. They are a lovely fresh take on our beloved pastel nail polish. Barry M's Meadow Silk Effects Polish is a gorgeous shimmery, pastel mint polish. This polish is so pretty when its on the nails. I find myself just wanting to stare at it all day! Not only does it look awesome but the polish itself is such great quality. It is a pleasure to use. The formula is beautiful and it glides onto the nails extremely smoothly with Barry M's perfect brush. For an opaque finish within two coats of polish I highly recommend using a good base coat before applying the polish. I found this polish to be hard wearing and long lasting when worn with a base & top coat.

I think Barry M's Silk Effects Polishes are really awesome and would definitely recommend them for their beauty, quality and great price.




No comments:

Post a Comment