Monday 1 December 2014

Models Own's Diamond Luxe Emerald Green Polish

Models Own's Diamond Luxe Emerald Green Polish has made me become a huge fan of deeper shades of green polish. I never thought I would fall in love with a darker green polish but I have.

It's so cool that there is a golden shimmer running through this polish. It makes it more than just an emerald green polish.

The formula of this polish is just amazing and it glides on to the nails beautifully with the perfect brush provided. In fact, the formula is so awesome that you can get away with just one coat of this polish. It's also a long lasting polish.

I really love this polish and would highly recommend it to anyone who has not tried it.

Do you think you would be a fan of this polish? What do you think of it?




2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour, i love it <3
    Love Vicki <3 victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw i love it too!its soooo nice!and i totally didn't think it would be one of my favs:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xx

      Delete