Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year Nails

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you are having a lovely time!

This year I am wearing Barry M's gorgeous Atlantis Aquarium Glitter Polish for New Year. I am so excited to show this polish to you guys. It literally looks like I have jewell encrusted nails. This polish is just gorgeous and it's Barry M so it was a bargain price and is amazing quality.

All of the differently shaped and coloured glitter particles really make this glitter so special.

It applied really nicely although you have to be careful that you don't overload your nails with too much of the clear polish. I did a lot of strategic glitter placement but it was worth it.

I wore this polish over Nails Inc's Black Taxi polish which I think is the perfect base colour.

I am extremely happy to be seeing in the new year wearing this gorgeous polish. I would highly recommend it!

What do you guys think about this glitter polish? I would love to hear from you!




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful nails! Happy new year!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much lovely!!Happy New Year to you too when it comes:)xxx

      Delete
  2. That is such a gorgeous polish, I will have to look for that one when i'm at boots next. I love barry M. Happy new year!

    http://lobloggs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend this polish so def have a look for it in Boots:-)thanks so much for reading and Happy New Year to you too when it comes:-)xxx

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Happy New Year Lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you lovely!!Happy New Year when it comes and thanks for all of your support this year!!big hugs!:)xxx

      Delete
  4. This polish is so pretty! Definitely buying :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes you have to get it!its such a bargain price for such an amazing glitter polish:)thanks so much for reading hun:)xxx

      Delete
  5. Your nails look stunning! I'd love to try this polish! Lovely blog :)

    Beth x

    bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk | Beauty, Fashion, Life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you girlie!oh gosh yes its such a lovely polish:)i don't want to clean it off my nails hehe:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete