Friday 12 December 2014

Topshop's Nail Polish Christmas Gifts


I bought a couple of Topshop's amazing nail polish gifts for my friends and I decided I needed to show you them. You can still buy them in store & online now. 

Topshop have the cutest tree decoration polishes. They had about 5 to choose from but I loved this special christmas glitter called Klaxon. These make perfect gifts at £5.00 each.

They also have these cute packs of three polish which have 3 mini polishes in them for £12.00.

I love the packaging and would be over the moon if someone bought me these for christmas. I think they make amazing and affordable gifts. 

What do you guys think of these Topshop polishes?






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i knew you would love these Bea!!i think we love Topshop equally!thanks for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete