Monday 1 December 2014

Models Own's Diamond Luxe Pear Purple Polish

I really like Models Own's Diamond Luxe Pear Purple Polish because it is rather unusual. It's a lovely purple,lilac polish with a slight gold shimmer through it. I definitely don't have another polish like it.

The formula is awesome and it applies really nicely to your nails with the brush provided. I used two coats of this polish to achieve a fully opaque look. This polish is hard wearing which is great. 

Overall, I really like this polish and can see it becoming a favourite of mine. 

Have you tried this polish? What do you think of the unusual colour?




2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful shade of purple! I definitely don't think I have anything like this in my nail polish collection!

    Becky, x
    http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes i think this is the only polish like this that i have and i really like it:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete