Monday 29 December 2014

Office Christmas Party OOTN

This year I was going to wear this gold sequinned skater dress from Boohoo to my office christmas party but at the last minute I changed my mind. I thought I would still post about this dress anyway. Along with it I was going to wear a pretty black sparkly kimono which I also got recently from Boohoo.

The dress is really comfy which is a major bonus. It's a really flattering dress as it is cut in just the perfect way to hide the tummy area. 

This dress was only £25.00 which is extremely cheap for a sequinned dress. I was worried it would seem cheap but it doesn't. The skirt of the dress isn't double lined which again worried me but amazingly it's not see through (I tested it with various lighting scenarios).

Overall, I love this dress and it makes the perfect christmas party outfit.

What do you guys think of this dress? 

2 comments:

  1. Love that dress! I got the bodycon one with the sequins going through the front of the dress I love it! You look lovely in this!!

    Laura :)
    x

    www.smileatsyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you girlie:)ooh did you!?..Boohoo had some awesome sequin body con dresses but i don't really think i can pull off body con so thats why i chose the one above:)thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete