Thursday 3 September 2015

Color Club Blue Heaven Holographic Polish

The only way I can describe Color Club's Holographic Polishes is with the word WOW! This polish is called Blue Heaven and it is an amazing silver holographic polish with a hint of blue. It's just so so cool.

As you can see from the photo this polish is amazingly holographic when the light shines on it. I have lusted after proper holographic nail polish for such a long time so I am so happy with this awesome polish.

The formula of this polish is excellent and it is really highly pigmented. You could probably get away with one coat of this polish as it's so opaque but I think I would recommend two coats. It dries really quickly and lasts a long time on my nails.

I am seriously impressed with this polish. It is everything that I hoped it would be. I can't stop staring at my nails.

What do you think about Color Club's Blue Heaven Holographic Nail Polish? Have you ever tried any of the Color Club Holographic Polishes? What did you think of them?


2 comments:

  1. OMG Stef this is out of this world! Amazing holo :-D <3

    Just be careful driving I've made that mistake of catching a glimpse of nails! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhhh I know!you were so right- i absolutely LOVE these polishes!ahahaha yeh i will have to be careful i don't get dazzled by their Holographic beauty:)hehe thanks so much for reading:)xxx

      Delete