Friday 18 September 2015

Topshop Green Room Polish

Topshop's Green Room Polish is a gorgeous shade of turquoise. I love a good turquoise polish so this one is definitely a winner.

Green Room has Topshop's trademark amazingly smooth formula which makes it a dream to apply to your nails. The brush does a great job at application. The polish is really well pigmented and is totally streak free within two coats of polish. I found this polish dried pretty quickly and as always with Topshop is super hard wearing.

I highly recommend this polish if you like turquoise shades. It is just beautiful!

What do you guys think of Topshop's Green Room nail polish? Have you tried Topshop nail polish before? Let me know!


4 comments:

  1. It just pops out, what a cool green :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does-I love this colour!it is so nice:)thanks for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shade! I really love this colour <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is:)I absolutely love turquoise and mint polish:)thanks so much for reading and commenting lovely:)xxx

      Delete