Monday 14 September 2015

Color Club Over The Moon Holographic Nail Polish

I love a good blue nail polish. I also love a good holographic polish. Therefore, Color Club's Over The Moon polish is definitely one of my favourite nail polishes of all time.

Over The Moon is such a beautiful blue holographic polish I really don't think that I could find a more amazing polish. It's formula is gorgeous and glides smoothly on to your nails. It is so highly pigmented that you could probably get away with just one coat of this polish although as always I would recommend two. This polish dries really quickly, is quite hard wearing and is also long lasting.

I would highly recommend Color Club's Over The Moon polish as it is not only stunning but great quality. What do you guys think about this polish? Have you tried it before? Let me know in the comments section! 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it is i could just stare at it all day chick haha:)thanks so much for your comment:)xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this colour! I've got the color club holographic polish called harp on it its pretty wish I could buy the collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I:)ooh i don't have that one...i think i will have to investigate which other polishes from this collection i can buy myself as a wee christmas treat hehe:)thanks so much for reading lovely:)xxx

      Delete