Friday 11 September 2015

Naked2 Basics Palette

I am now the proud owner of the Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette. When I first saw the eye shadow shades in this palette I was a bit worried that they would be too light for me. However, after watching a number of tutorials on YouTube I think I should be able to create some really simple and natural looks with this palette.

It is a great size for carrying in your handbag- the only problem is that it is so difficult to open without breaking a nail! I know I am not the only who has had problems attempting to open this palette.

I am really excited to get stuck in to this palette. I honestly never thought I'd be an eyeshadow person but I am absolutely loving wearing it.

Have you got the Urban Decay Naked2 Basics palette? Would you like to try it? If you do own it what are your favourite combinations of shadows? Let me know your thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment