Monday 16 November 2015

Blossom Light Feature

I have always wanted one of these adorable light up blossom trees for my house. I spotted one in John Lewis which I thought would be perfect for my new room. I am going to have it on my windowsill throughout the year when I don't have my wee Christmas tree up. I have never had anything as adorable as this before so I thought "why not?".

It was extremely easy to set up and is a lot brighter than I expected it to be. It was also a very reasonable price. I think it is a great all year round light feature to have although if you like a simple Christmas look this would be great for you!

What do you think of my new Blossom Tree Light feature from John Lewis? Do any of you have one of the larger free standing Blossom Tree lights? I love hearing from you!






No comments:

Post a Comment