Monday 16 November 2015

Cath Kidston Christmas Stocking

Two years ago I bought myself an adorable Cath Kidston Christmas stocking because I had not had a stocking since I was a little girl and I was feeling in the festive spirit. 

This year I saw this adorable Christmas Market Cath Kidston stocking and thought it would be a lovely idea to buy one as a surprise for my Mum. I felt that since my parents always made Christmas so special for me as a little girl I wanted to give them bit of Christmas magic now that I'm a "grown up".

I am hoping that my Mum will love her stocking and I can't wait to see her face on Christmas Day. 

What do you guys think about this Cath Kidston Christmas Stocking? Do you like the cute design and the blue background colour? Let me know your thoughts!




No comments:

Post a Comment