Monday 16 November 2015

Sparkly Snowflake Christmas Wreath Decoration

As I cannot seem to resist anything that is sparkly and Christmas themed I had to buy this beautiful snowflake wreath. It matches the lovely Christmas tree decoration that I wrote about yesterday. Again, I love how beautifully detailed it is. I am really looking forward to hanging this wreath in my newly decorated room. It is all very exciting.

Do you like my new sparkly Christmas wreath from John Lewis? Do you have anything similar hanging around your house at Christmas time? Let me know where you hang your wreaths!




2 comments:

  1. This is Gorgeous! I'm getting all my Christmas Decorations at the weekend. I'll have to have a look in John Lewis, Great Post as always x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes!:)i hope you found some lovely sparkly decorations:)aw thanks so so much Jo:)xxx

      Delete