Monday 16 November 2015

Ditsy Christmas Cath Kidston Mug

I love this Ditsy Christmas Mug from Cath Kidston so much. The cute little Santa's, deer, Christmas trees and Christmas presents are just adorable. There was no way that I could resist this Christmas mug at the bargain price of £6.50. 

I'm sure you know this already but I have a slight addiction to buying Cath Kidston's beautiful mugs in general. So, when it comes to her Christmas mugs I MUST HAVE THEM IN MY LIFE. It is an absolute joy to drink my peppermint tea out of this beauty during the festive season.

What do you guys think about my adorable Ditsy Cath Kidston Christmas Mug? Do you have any of the Christmas Cath Kidston Mugs? Let me know in the comments section. 

2 comments:

  1. I loooove this mug it's very festive but still subtle at the same time. Very cute x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yes i agree Gill:)I am still using it now cos I love it so much haha:)thanks so much for your comment lovely:)xxx

      Delete