Monday 16 November 2015

Cath Kidston Santa Head Mug

I can't wait to use this Cath Kidston Santa Mug because I think it is so novel! I have also bought one for my mum so I need to keep it a secret until Christmas so she gets a lovely surprise when she opens it.

I am hoping it will be easy enough to drink out of and I'm sure you can see it comes with a packet of sweets which is cute. I think it is limited edition so it will be nice to keep special for the future.

What do you think about my Cath Kidston Santa Mug? Do you think that this would make a good Christmas gift? Leave me a comment:) 





2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm totally loving your Cath Kidston Santa mug, it's amazing and just perfect for Christmas! I love the little sweeties too hehe :) El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie:)when i saw it i couldn't resist & knew my mum would love one too:)the sweets are such a cute idea:)thanks so much for reading & commenting EL:)xxx

      Delete