Friday 12 February 2016

MAC's Irresistibly Charming Pigment Set

I have never tried pigments ever before in my life. In fact until recently I didn't realise you could use them as eyeshadow or blusher or highlighter. When I discovered the multiple uses for pigments I thought it would be fun to try them.

I bought MAC's Irresistibly Charming Pigment Set from their Holiday 2015 Collection. It includes three pigments and one glitter. I have since learned that you are not meant to use the glitter on your eyes. 

There is a nude pigment with a very subtle shimmer called Naked, a shimmery taupe pigment called Blonde's Gold and a gorgeous shimmery bronze pigment called Out All Night.

I am really interested to try out these pigments. I will let you know how I get on with them.

What do you guys think about MAC's Irresistibly Charming Pigment Set? Have you tried any of MAC's pigments before? Do you have any tips about how to use them? I love hearing from you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment