Friday 5 February 2016

Mia Felce Winter Phone Cases

I bought these amazing winter themed phone cases from Mia Felce at the end of last year and have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to write about them until now.  They are such gorgeous designs! I have been alternating between both cases all winter. 

I always love the colours that Mia uses in her designs but the snowflakes she has incorporated into these particular designs are just adorable. These designs are so pretty I really haven't wanted to put any other cases on my phone apart from these two.

As well as these awesome phone cases Mia sells notebooks, clutch bags, post cards and art prints. All of her products make great gifts for yourself and for your friends. I highly recommend checking out Mia's website http://www.miafelce.co.uk .

What do you guys think of Mia's winter phone case designs? Do you have a favourite out of the two cases? I'd love to hear your thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment