Wednesday 3 February 2016

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette

After a slight delay and one blush palette that never turned up I finally managed to get hold of the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette. I just couldn't resist the beautiful packaging and the thought of owning 6 blush shades created by Gwen.

Gwen was my idol growing up and seeing as her eyeshadow palette is so amazing I thought I would give this blush palette a try. I really like the shade OC and I can't wait to use Lo-Fi to contour my cheeks a little. I am very excited to start using this palette.

What do you guys think about the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette? Is it something you would like to try or have you also purchased it recently? I'd love it if you left me a comment! 









No comments:

Post a Comment