Wednesday 3 February 2016

MAC Sweet Heat Extra Dimension Eyeshadow

I am so happy that I took the plunge at the end of last year and bought myself MAC's Sweet Heat Extra Dimension Eyeshadow. It was literally one of the best discoveries I have ever made. I literally wore it everyday from October until Christmas.

There are a couple of reasons why I love it so much and would highly recommend it to all of you guys. Firstly, it is an absolutely beautiful  pale brown/copper shimmery shade. I feel like it is so easy to wear and have worn it on its own quite a lot as well as over shades of eyeshadow. I find that I can apply it really quickly which is great in the mornings before work as it glides onto my eyelids super smoothly. I use my finger to apply it. It also blends out really nicely with a brush. Sweet Heat has a beautiful creamy formula but isn't so creamy that it creases or is sticky. It just looks and feels like powder on your lids. This also means you don't have to deal with lots of fall out all over your face.

Overall, this remains my favourite eye shadow as it is so easy to apply and looks awesome. I definitely think it is one MAC eyeshadow you will love!

What do you think about MAC's Sweet Heat Extra Dimension Eyeshadow? Is it something you would like to try? Get in touch and let me know your thoughts!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh this eyeshadow looks beautiful! 😍 I was just wondering if it is a powder eyeshadow or a cream eyeshadow as the way you've described it makes it sound like a mixture of both which is intriguing! great post!
    - www.roisinslatest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete